Saturday, August 2, 2008

Anticipation


Oh, the first tomato of the season! Not from my garden, but from our CSA farmers.

The basil is from my garden, though, thanks to gardening encouragement from Angie.

And here is the other thing I'm anticipating: we are meeting some friends for dinner tonight, and G is going willingly. Because he is often too tired or too disinterested to go out (he even turned down a suggestion a couple of nights ago to go out for ice cream), our social life has gotten smaller and smaller. So I was amazed that he said yes when a friend suggested we get together. These are friends from our memory loss journey - G and Don belong to a group that provides cultural enrichment programs in the city.

I feel like I'm going to prom. I'll take my camera and try to remember to take some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found you. I love your white urn in the photo. Have fun tonight! Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!