Thursday, April 9, 2009

No Monopoly on Birthdays


It's that time of year again.

And to celebrate the day: going to work, then to take G to aquatherapy (we both go into the pool, which is a cozy 92F), back to work, then to church for choir rehearsal prior to the Maundy Thursday service.

My parents were here on Sunday for dinner, and my mom brought me this picture. My two sisters and I are playing Monopoly at a card table in the living room. I was 10, and the picture was taken in April. (Kodak wasn't more specific than that in the old days. Now we know not just the month and year, but the day, minute, and second.)

My older sister and I seem intent on the game.
My younger sister, who would have been almost 4,
is more absorbed by the photographer.
Her concentration has improved since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!