Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blatant request


My niece, who is a passionate vegan, as well as a wife and mother of three small boys, has been blogging about healthful eating for about a year now. She is also building a business called Veggie Kids around this topic and is always looking for ways to get the word out about her business and the information she has to share.

She's entered a contest for best vegan/vegetarian mom-blogs, which, if she finishes in the top 25, will up her exposure in the marketplace.

You can vote once a day through February 14th. If you wouldn't mind, click here, scroll down to find her entry "Veggie Kids" and click the Vote button. Right now she's number 19.

Vote early and vote often. :) Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Good for her. Although the thought of going vegan myself fills me with horror (no eggs? no CHEESE?) I really admire the dedication of those who do.

    I'll trot off to vote right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!