Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cautiously optimistic

 It's been just over a month 
since G started at the new adult day program, 
and so far it seems to be a good fit.  

He didn't have the same three-month adjustment period as when he started the first program last June, thank God.  
And this place picks him up and brings him home again 
the three days a week that he attends. 

Last Thursday I overslept, so we weren't ready in time for the bus.  That turned out to be a good thing, as when I took him to the location, I had a chance to see two of the staff greet him warmly when we arrived.  And he responded just as warmly.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent news. I do hope it continues to suit you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy for you and G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so glad you have found such a place! And, your columbines are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those pink columbines are so delicately lovely.

    I'm glad to hear that G has such a congenial place to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!