Friday, December 13, 2013

Pictures, please

We - correction - I (still getting used to I instead of we) have two wonderful people who advise me on financial stuff.  The broker and his assistant are lovely, lovely people - not just great at their jobs, but really nice human beings.

I wrote about them almost six years ago when they sent us a calendar, and again last spring when I finally met them face to face (we live far away from each other).

And now it's time for a little update.  You need to read the six-year-old post to understand this one.

Here's what was in my mailbox this week:



Don't you love these people?

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious - and where will you stick this one? :)

    Hope you are well, Ginnie. You were on my mind the other day so I am glad to see your post! Hope the weather hasn't been too bad down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Gin. I was very glad to see a little creative posing in their calendar photo this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!